Diet and Nutrition
One of the most important components of wellness is proper management of diet and nutrition requirement of an individual.
Deliverable 1: Online / offline / onsite diet and nutrition counseling
- The dietician will elicit the history of the client and the make a note of the present dietary habit.
- A health risk assessment is completed and the biometrics of the client are taken.
- Based on the assessment and requirement of the client a diet chart is prepared.
- The dieticians support the client for a month.
- During this period the dieticians counsel the client on the challenges faced to follow the diet.
- Quarterly assessments are made and the results shared with the client.
Deliverable 2: Specific programs
- Weight loss program
- Weight gain program
- Expecting mothers program
- Diabetic or hypertensive diet program